Download the Whitepaper to Learn how Momentive´s Self-Bonding Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) Product Portfolio is serving the Market Needs on a Wide Range of Thermoplastics.
Silicones offer a broad range of unique formulations and aesthetic design options for fluid and drug delivery devices, but what really makes them stand out from other materials in the industry? What makes new advancements in silicone technology so compelling?
This new whitepaper by Chris Claussen, Senior Global Marketing Leader at Momentive, illustrates why silicone is the material-of-choice for many fluid and drug delivery device manufacturers, and why Momentive`s LSR 47x9 series enables soft-hard design that is not feasible with standard silicone materials.
After reading this article, you will understand how Momentive´s Self-Bonding LSR can help:
- Reduce Production costs
- Provide robust adhesion to a wide array of thermoplastics
- Meet complex design requirements
- Reduce manufacturing steps
New to Silicones? You will also learn how silicones are:
- Unique. Silicones out perform traditional materials and display exceptional physical property characteristics.
- Customizeable. Silicones can be modified to a variety of durometer, elongation and tensile strength values.
- Aesthetically Pleasing. Silicones can be formulated to be highly transparent or pigmented.
- Biocompatible. Silicones are inert, and typically compliant with both USP Class VI and ISO 1993 biocompatibility test standards.
- Heat and Radiation Resistant. Silicones can be sterilized without significant impact to performance over time.